Everything you need to know for the 2017 SBS Tournament of Champions
FIND YOUR ROUTE:
Find your way to your favorite venue, best on-course seating, concessions and merchandise with the Sentry Tournament of Champions course map below
- Wednesday - 7:00am
- Thursday - 9:00am
- Friday - 9:00am
- Saturday - 7:00am
- Sunday - 7:00 am
**Shuttle service starts 15 minutes prior to gates opening.
- Thursday - 6pm - 10pm EST GolfChannel
- Friday - 6pm - 10pm EST GolfChannel
- Saturday - 4pm - 8pm EST GolfChannel
- Sunday - 3pm - 5pm EST NBC; 5pm - 7pm EST GolfChannel
GET INTO THE ACTION
Download the PGA TOUR App now! With live leaderboard and scorecard features, our play-by-play coverage will give you all the latest tournament news, video and player information right on your phone.
- Grey Goose 19th hole lounge along the 18th fairway. All 21+ are welcome.
- OluKai: Footwear for the ocean lifestyle, and a brand that has strong values and roots with style, comfort and craftsmanship. OluKai is proud to support the 2017 Sentry Tournament of Champions. Visit the OluKai booth in the FanZone, Thursday-Sunday of tournament week, and enter to win OluKai gear!
ARE YOU IN THE KNOW
Sign-up now for the Tournament of Champions eNewsletter. Get the latest ticket deals, tournament info and more.
Free admission for active, retired or reserve U.S. military and their dependents.
Up to three children, ages 18 and under, are admitted to the tournament grounds for free with a ticketed adult.
MOBILE DEVICE POLICY
- Please SILENCE your mobile device.
- Calls only permitted in designated areas.
- No photographs after Wednesday.
- Violators will result in confiscation of mobile device or removal from the tournament.
CLICK HERE to view a parking map as well as a drop-off map.
From Kahului/Maui Airport: Approximately 30 miles. Exit the airport heading west onto Dairy Road, which turns into Kuihelani Hwy/Route 380 West, heading for Lahaina. Continue until you reach the intersection with Route 30. Turn left. Continue on Route 30 Northwest (Honoapiilani Highway) to Lahaina Town. Continue past Lahaina. Pass the Lahaina Cannery Mall on left. After mall, turn right at third traffic light (no road sign). U.S. Post Office on far right corner. Follow signage for Lahaina Civic Center.
From Kapalua: Approximately 3 miles. Take Highway 30 South (Honoapiilani Highway). Pass all entrances to Kaanapali Resort. First light after golf cart overhead crossing, turn left at traffic light. U.S. Post Office on near left corner (no road sign). Follow signage for Lahaina Civic Center.
From Ka'anapali Resort: Approximately 1 mile. Follow Kaanapali Parkway and turn right at traffic light, heading south on Highway 30. After passing golf cart overhead crossing, turn left at traffic light. U.S. Post Office on near left corner (no road sign). Follow signage for Lahaina Civic Center.
- For general tickets, will call is located at the FanZone (main gate) entrance.
- For ticket packages that include a parking pass, will call is at the Kapalua Golf Academy.
Wednesday & Saturday: 7am
Thursday, Friday & Sunday: 9am
In an effort to create the best environment for the competition and our spectators, the following items will not be allowed onto the tournament grounds. Please avoid any inconvenience by leaving these items at home or in your vehicles. Please be prepared to submit yourself or personal items to inspection.
- Bags larger than 6" x6" x6" in dimension (CLICK HERE for full bag policy)
- Cameras or Video Cameras (allowed only for practice round Wednesday, September 10)
- Large folding lawn chairs
- Signs or banners
- Step ladders of any kind
- Firearms and knives